Saturday, May 24, 2008

photographic evidence of my awesomeness

Since Henry looks so much like Tim, I thought maybe looking at pictures of myself as a little kid would give me a hint what this kid will look like (please god, all I ask is that s/he gets Stephen's teeth...). I don't know if I learned anything more about what the kid will look like, but I do know more about myself as a kid.

I was, um, not exactly ladylike?

For example, Christmas when I was six or seven years old (we don't have a scanner right now, so these are digital pictures of pictures- not the clearest, but you get the idea):

Photobucket

The best thing about this picture is that I guarantee you my mom insisted I leave my shoes on because the feet of my tights were dirty. So, you know, at least you can't see that.

But a year later, I was a year older, and I had learned...right?

Photobucket

It would appear the only thing I learned in that year was how to convince my mom that it didn't matter if my tights were dirty.

And in case you think I'm overreacting, neither of these pictures is any big deal, and really, I was quite ladylike, well, I leave you with this:

Photobucket

No comments: