Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wow, so for real...

I actually AM going to be pregnant forever.

The doctor today told me I definitely need to make a post-dates appt. Since it's so close, the only appt they had was on my birthday, in the middle of the day, with the one doctor in the practice I really don't like. Who I'm already seeing next week. Why? Because she's the only one who has availability this late. Because she sucks.

And to all the authors of all the studies that said that women who exercise throughout their pregnancy deliver, on average, a week earlier than all the other women, giving me hope that I would not have this baby sometime in January? May you be forced to slice lemons after being subjected to thousands of tiny papercuts. I hate you. All of you.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I don't think you are going to be pregnant forever. That almost never happens! I think it's less than 30% of the time, so you have the odds on your side.