Friday, May 15, 2009

The day I have been dreading

I knew this day would come. I knew it was inevitable. Still, I hoped maybe it wouldn't happen. Or that it would happen sooner, rather than later.

But no. The day is here.

Guess who else is sick?

(and can someone PLEASE explain to me why this happened on the SAME &^#@ day she became proficient at flipping back to stomach, while still less-than-proficient at going back to her back, thusly ensuring she would wake EVERY FORTY FIVE MINUTES last night, and was wide-awake from 2 until 3? let's not even get started on how she tried to go on strike again, because I informed her she hasn't been paying her union dues, so she can go on strike if she likes but then she will be FIRED.)

sigh.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Suuuuucks! But that's so exciting she is rolling over! But that suuuuuucks that she's sick! I feel for you. Are you taking the day off from work? Wait, you have TiVo, right? Can't you just fast-forward to Monday?

Kristen said...

Hug to you my friend, hug to you and that rollin baby.

Laura said...

sowwy Kathy!