Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mommy Bliss

Before Gracie was born, I hated lazy vacations. The kind where you basically do nothing, you don't see any sights or eat any new food or climb mountains or figure out the subway in a country where you don't speak the language. I did it a few times, and it was fine, but mostly because I was also drunk at the time. heh. yeah. anyway. My point is, I like to be busy on vacation, and I hate the feeling of going home from a trip and realizing there were a million different things I didn't see.

But now?

Oh man.

My dream vacation would involve lots of lying around, stacks of magazines, sleeping, eating, running (but only so the sleep would be better and I could eat more), taking a two-foot deep bubble bath, sleeping, and have I mentioned THE SLEEP? In other words, a vacation I would've hated a year and a half ago.

It's like Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs: Vacation Style!

No comments: