Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ha, April Fools!

Hey there, Gracie here.

ZOMG. I played the BEST April Fools joke on my mom. It took some serious time and planning, but oh man, it was worth it.

All last week? I pretended I was going to start sleeping! I slept past six am every single day and took super long naps. It was rough, yo. The joke wouldn't have worked without it, though. I had her CONVINCED.

Then? This weekend? I started inching my waking time back. And today? I woke up at 4:50! I am teh awesome. Oh man, you should have seen my mom's face. She is so gullible. Hey mama! Did you know gullible's not in the dictionary? Yeah, that's right, go look it up....

Time to start planning for next year. I'm never gonna top this one....

Gracie out.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

This made me laugh until I cried. I heart you both.

Laura said...

lol :)

Max's Mommy said...

Haha! OMG That Gracie....

The Blanton's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!