Monday, April 11, 2011

Look at me! Look at me!

One day, if all goes according to plan, Katie will be a middle child. And when that day comes, everyone will chuckle and say, awww, look at Katie. Typical middle child. Desperate for attention!

So I just want to say for the record: She has been like that SINCE BEFORE SHE WAS BORN.

"hi, I'm your fetus and I have a cardiac arrhythmia. Look at me!!!"

"hi, I'm your fetus and I'm allll tiny! Go get your growth ultrasound and look at me!!"

"Hi, I'm your baby and I'm gonna come ten days early! Look at me and all my dimples!"

"HI MY NAME IS KATIE AND I'M PRETTY SURE YOU'RE NOT HOLDING ME WTFSCREEEEEAM!!!"

Unless the universe somehow knew she was going to be a middle child and programmed her accordingly, it's just how she is. And I'll have my little drama queen know, she might have decided yesterday that she hates the front carrier, but that is too freaking bad because I occasionally require the use of my hands.

No comments: