Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful for

so, so, so many things.  But especially:

Running, which keeps me sane and gives me something to obsess about besides my children, keeps me healthy and makes me feel accomplished in a way that I never, ever have.

Having two steady jobs in our household, especially these days.

my December mamas, who also keep me sane, make me laugh, make me feel like part of a huge family, and always, always, always know that I am never alone.

peanut butter-chocolate chip oatmeal.

my oldest friends, who are my other pretend-family, who will always be there and always be them.

my amazing, funny, all-around kickass husband.

my hilarious, kind, brilliant older daughter.

my happy, inquisitive, sweet younger daughter.

my FAMILY, my real actual family, who have all saved our lives a million times since Gabba was born, proving that there are no small families, only small actors.  Or, um, something like that.

my stupid smelly dog


dimples!



and sunshine.

2 comments:

Jilly said...

What about me?? And kitties??? ;p

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

DERRRRRR, I had a section about my actual family that I cut out when I added the pictures in. It's back there, with new caps to draw attention to it.