Friday, November 25, 2011

Nine

Nine months ago today, I was rudely awakened at 4:something by a baby who wanted to get born.  I left work early and when I came home, found Stephen had fallen asleep on the couch instead of going up to bed.

Today, I was rudely awakened at 4:something by a baby who wanted to get the day started.  I left work early and when I came home, found Stephen had fallen asleep on the couch instead of going up to bed.

Thankfully, that is where the similarities end, because I wasn't really in the mood to spend the day having a black hole open up just beneath my belly button.

Katie: loves eating (hates veggies, loves meat and beans and fruit), doesn't particularly care for sleeping, cruises, crawls, shrieks, squeals, squirms out of her tub ring and stands up in the tub all. tubby. long., screams with rage every time she has her diaper changed (woe be unto you if there are extensive crotch/leg snaps), hates her car seat, loves her sister, never naps, always smiles.





I think we shall keep her.

No comments: