Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Life is more interesting now

Now that the wedding and the honeymoon are over and done with, I feel like I'm maybe getting lose to being interesting enough to blog again.



now I have really interesting stories, like the story about how Sam is a complete pain in the ass who wakes up at 5am every day and expects to be taken out. And how he wouldn't wake up, except that Rosie is howling at the top of her lungs, requesting an invitation to jump up on the bed (no, I mean, really. She howls, I reach my hand out, she comes running and jumps up and shuts up. Stephen thinks she's senile.) We know we're totally out of luck when Sam shakes out, because that is his way of announcing "OK humans, get up and take me outside! I am NOT sleeping ANY MORE."



It's also a lot of fun once he's out of the crate, because then he tortures the cats and everyone makes a big noisy mess. Kind of like this, except at 5:15 in the morning and under the bed instead of in the bathroom:

Photobucket

Awesome.

It won't be so bad once it's consistently above freezing....some time around July. Well, yes it will, because 5:15 is too damn early, but really, once it's warmer, it'll be easier to take him outside when he's being like that.

But not too warm, because I have to be able to put a sweatshirt on over my pajamas, otherwise I have to put a bra on first.

No comments: