Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Little Foodie

I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again: my baby, she LOVES to eat. We finally introduced the baby feeder (for the uninitiated, it's this weird mesh sock-thing that you put fod in and the baby can suck on it without getting big chunks they can't handle). So far, we've done a piece of watermelon with a single blackberry. See for yourself how she likes it:





Also, settle the debate for me, are her eyes hazel, or are they hazel?? (I know formatting is wonky here, but I can't figure out how to fix it and I don't have the energy to, either.)

3 comments:

Max's Mommy said...

Yep hazel!

She has a lot of hair!

Rae said...

I'm going with hazel??? You can see the blue fighting through.

She is adorable. I am usually about as messy as she is when done eating a blackberry.

Donna said...

I love those mesh food things! Messy but awesome! Gracie is so cute!