Monday, January 10, 2011

Not Quite So Different Anymore

let's just cut to the chase here...

32 weeks with Gracie:


32 weeks with Segundo:


It's the first time I've looked at the pictures and thought they didn't look all that different- and my back isn't nearly as lean as it was at this time with Grace, which is probably due to my steady diet of chocolate-covered Joe-Joes, fried mushrooms, and homemade toffee, and the significant reduction in running. Duly noted. I think the bump is finally bigger than it was last time, too. BUT- I usually take these pics around mid-day, and I took that picture at the end of the day, when I'm all bloated and huge.

...and I'm HOPING that also explains THIS:



because SERIOUSLY. I have two months left. My belly button canNOT be that far out there already. That is a very serious issue. I may need to redo this tomorrow and see if that's any better, because GRRRR.

No comments: