Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Dreams

I read somewhere that a pregnant woman's dreams about whether she's having a boy or girl are typically more accurate than chance (I don't remember where I read that, probably somewhere stupid, to be honest).

For the last month or so, I've been solidly convinced I'm having a girl. Initially I was sure it was a girl, then I thought boy, and when I first went back to girl, I thought, ok, now you're being silly. But I've thought girl for a long time now, long enough to say it out loud.

Then, two nights ago, I had my second dream that I had a boy. So now I'm questioning that again. I mean, that's twice now.

On the other hand, the same night, I had a dream that someone was trying to kill me so they could eat me, so maybe my dreams aren't telling me much about reality.

2 comments:

Rae said...

You know about that dream my mom had when she was preggers with Heather? She was walking, holding a redheaded baby and holding the hand of a raven haired toddler. She thought to herself, I know this redhead in my arms is my daughter, but who is this other little girl? :-)

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

Ok, the really funny thing is, Donna emailed me the same story.

I did remember that dream. Maybe I'm dreaming about the next baby. I still feel like it's a girl.