Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pregnant Brain

Even under the best circumstances, I'm pretty much the biggest airhead alive. I'm not entirely sure anything I do can be blamed on being pregnant, because it's all really typical behavior.

But seriously? Today I went to the doctor. Checked in, got handed a cup. Went straight to the bathroom. Went to grab toiet paper, and saw my cup. Empty. Sitting three inches from my face, I completely forgot about its existence. The best part of the story is that I walked into the bathroom, thinking about how weird it is to pee in a cup every month. Five seconds later, poof, gone from my head.

This is my life. This is how I am ALL THE TIME. If it's going to get worse, I am so screwed.

3 comments:

diedendidit said...

Ummm, I think I might be pregnant.

Donna said...

I had nothing to do with that! I did not have sexual relations with that woman...Ms. Dieden.
ps. Yes, Kathy, you are screwed.

Rae said...

Shit. If I ever get pregnant I'm going to have to have my house and cars keys surgically attached to my body.