Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two

I can't believe two years have gone by since this day. At the same time, it feels like a million years ago. Yesterday, I was thinking about going into labor, waiting at home for contractions to be regular enough to go to the hospital, and it feels like I'm trying to remember something that happened in first grade.
Two years later, she runs, sticks play-doh up on the windows, knows all her colors (mom's favorite: orsh), can count to five, recognizes a little more than half of the alphabet, eats spaghetti like it's her job and routinely asks for choc-choc. She's clearly a genius.

Well. I guess genius is relative.

Happy Birthday, Gabba Goo. You are the bestest girl in the entire universe.

3 comments:

Laura said...

love it!

Donna said...

Adorable! Brendan and I are admiring the bucket hat. tres chic! Happy birthday, Gracie!!

Max's Mommy said...

So cute. Happy Birthday Gabba!!