Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yeah, She's Always Been Like That.

I went out to dinner last night with Anne and our two kids. It was right around bedtime, and I was nervous, but of course, ma petite gourmande was easily fed into submission. She dined on bread dipped in garlic dressing, penne with meat sauce, and the veggies from my fettucine primavera- broccoli, asparagus, artichokes, mushrooms, and roasted red peppers. This kid, I am telling you.

The best part of the meal, though, was when a woman approached our table and said, "I cannot believe how GOOD she is! They're both so good!"

She said that! About my baby! MY BABY!

This baby:




She's come so far, I'm so proud of her:)

3 comments:

Max's Mommy said...

Ah I am proud of her too!!!

I love the pictures. They crack me up!

Donna said...

Yay! That's the kind of thing that can make your entire week better.

Brandy said...

lol. awesome.