Sunday, June 26, 2011

Potty Training vFail.0

The title says it all, doesn't it?

She just wasn't ready. It seemed like she might be, and even though *I* wasn't, I felt like we needed to try. And after a few weeks of constantly reminding her to tell me when she had to go potty, changing underwear and pants, wiping pee off her legs (pee whose presence bothered her not one bit), I finally waved the white flag and dug the dipes out from under Katie's crib.

It's gonna be awhile before we try again, and it's gonna have to come from her. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll happen sometime between three and three and a half (although now that I said that, she'll be in dipes til she's twelve).

On the plus side, as a result of all of this nonsense, we have a really hilarious picture of her sitting on her potty chair, playing on her laptop. I'd post it here, but. You know. Internet sickos and all. You'll have to take my word for it, it's freaking adorable.

No comments: