Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eight Things

Laura tagged me, and since I'm not particularly interested in doing, you know, actual work, I thought I'd give some attention to this.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

-Gracie sleeping thru the night
-Gracie waking at a normal hour
-Fixing my roots tonight after work
-Leaving work tonight
-Rae's wedding this weekend!
-Losing the last of this damn baby weight
-Going to Saugatuck this summer
-Stephen getting off midnights

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

-went shopping
-got a haircut
-had lunch with my mom
-watched the cement guys pour the new sidewalk and patio
-ummm...drove past the old condo on my way home from the haircut
-made dinner
-had a really great run
-went to bed early

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

-sleep thru the night
-sleep late (and by late, I mean 7:30 or 8 am)
-stop dying my hair
-run five days a week
-get my pre-baby arms and abs back
-stay home with G and my future babies
-either buy a different house OR be DONE with all the work our house needs

8 Shows I Watch:

-The Office
-30 Rock
-My Name is Earl
-Reno 911
-The Simpsons
-Family Guy
-Frontline
-American Justice


I tag Donna and Rachel. All my fellow mommas got tagged by Laura:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

So Saugatuck is actually happening?? YAY!

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

I thought it was. maybe not? we're planning on it, anyway, it'll be a super fun trip w/Gracie!

are you blogging anymore? I didn't tag you because you never update! consider yourself tagged.

also, where do you live now?

Jill said...

I totally blogged like, two weeks ago. I've done worse!

I just didn't know about Saugatuck since I hadn't heard anything, and now with Uncle Bill in the Hospital, I wasn't sure.