Friday, March 11, 2011

We Should All Have Something

I really think everyone should have something they're really, really good at.

For most of my life, I didn't really have anything. I'm just...really average. I am horrible at sports (esp. anything involving a ball, it's a depth-perception issue). I am good at school, but not great. Reasonably intelligent, but not super-smart. Took voice lessons for three years in high school and was just above average (and now, can't carry a tune in a bucket, for the record), took piano lessons for four years and oh my god was I horrible...just, yeah. Really average. Which is fine, but kinda sad, right?

But now, in my thirties, I have found my gift.

I can out-lactate EVERYONE. My body makes milk like it's getting paidd. Cows across America hang their heads in shame.

It's my superpower. I am a Dairy Queen.

5 comments:

Megan M, M. said...

from one Holstein to another...cheers with a big glass of milk!

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

ha, Megan, that is so funny, I've used the Holstein analogy before too.

Kristen said...

You rock the milk Mama

Donna said...

Breastfeeding rocks!!

Torrey said...

Jealous! ;)