Monday, February 7, 2011

36

36 weeks with Grace:


and Segundo:


I dunno, I think it mostly looks the same. Mayyybe a teeny bit bigger with Grace, the shape is a little different, but it's also a different angle, so it's hard to say for sure.

In other news, I feel like an OVEN. It is snowing and, like, 8 million degrees below zero and I am sitting on the couch in a tank top. I *do* still get cold, I hate going outside, winter still sucks, etc etc etc...but man alive, I get hot like never before, and once I do, I canNOT cool off. I was standing around the OR today, waiting for the resident, in a bunny suit, OR cap, and face mask, and I seriously thought my organs were cooking. I had actual beads of sweat on my upper lip. It's less than pleasant. I mean, not that I enjoy shivering and hugging my arms to my chest in an attempt to keep from freezing to death, but at least I'm used to that. This is less than pleasant.

In addition to being an oven, I am also still a garbage disposal. I vacillate between thinking, ah, screw it, I give up, and eating everything in sight, and remembering that one day (in a MONTH OR SO), I will not be pregnant anymore, and do I REALLY want to make it any harder than it needs to be? No, I do not.

...though the bag of flamin' hot cheetos I ate last night would beg to differ.

No comments: