Monday, February 16, 2009

Lordy Momma

Gracie done lost her damn baby mind today.

She is super tired, but I'm not sure why, because she slept well last night. Her naps got a LITTLE messed up this morning, but she can usually handle one messed up nap. She was pleasant during bathtime and afterwards, and I thought we'd broken the cycle. She went in the swing for her evening swing/nap, and woke up screaming half an hour later. She NEVER does that. We always have to get HER up.

Now she's sleeping in her crib. It took a few tries, and for all I know she could start screaming any minute now. She could also sleep until 1am. (I sort of doubt that...)

I got nothin'.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I think she just got smarter. It's hard for them to sleep sometimes when they get smarter - you were so right about that. Watch, tomorrow she'll be singing the ABC song or something.